13 November 2009

Close, huh? Then I'd hate to see...

...what happens to people he doesn't care for...
Ms. Fairbrother told The Globe and Mail this afternoon they will be returning to Toronto to look for other opportunities, ending what has been a long relationship with Mr. Ignatieff.

She and Mr. Davey had been his most senior aides since his unsuccessful leadership bid in 2006. They are also close to Mr. Ignatieff’s wife, Zsuzsanna Zsohar.
Hey, guys... if it's any consolation... it's not really about you. I mean... look what he did to his own brother...
“We went for a walk, and he said, ‘I want to make one thing absolutely clear to you. When we're at Aunt Helen's house or Aunt Charity's house, you can say whatever you want to me.

But if you ever see me on the school grounds, (prep school Upper Canada College) you're not to talk to me. You're not to recognize that I'm your brother. You don't exist as far as I'm concerned. Do I make myself clear?'”
Wow.

**********

UPDATE: The bloodletting continues

*