24 November 2009

Not sure I understand how this works...

...but apparently, in Liberal Land... "ya dance wit' the one what backstabbed ya"...
"I just spoke to Stephane," Ignatieff said Monday. "Stephane is a colleague and friend and has given me absolutely magnificent support throughout my leadership."

Francesco Miele, a spokesman for Dion, said the former leader won't be commenting on his wife's tirade other than to stress that "he's always been loyal to his leaders and his party and he'll always be."
"HIS WIFE'S TIRADE?"

Seriously?

Liberal "colleagues & friends" apparently take precedence over, well... everything else.

You "bus-under" your wife... to protect the guy who planted a 14 inch bowie knife in between your political shoulder blades? And then, incredibly... you use the word "loyalty"?

I got nuthin'.

*