25 October 2010

Never a Liberal ballsack around...

...when you really need one...
Something odd is going on with Michael Ignatieff and China. It’s more than two weeks since dissident Liu Xiaobo was awarded the Nobel peace prize while residing in a Chinese jail cell. If Mr. Ignatieff has had anything to say about it, he’s keeping it well hidden.

If he’s afraid to be seen lecturing the Chinese now, what’s he going to do if he ends up as Prime Minister?
Ooh, ooh... I've got this one...
"It was right for me to support the Iraq war when I was an academic, because academics live in outer space on Planet Zinfandel, and play with ideas all day."

"But now, as a politician in a country that opposed the war, I'll admit I screwed up, because politicians must deign to harness the wild mares of whimsy to the ox-cart of cold, calculated reality."
Remember... friends don't let friends vote Liberal.