03 April 2007

Mount Cherniak blows again

And it ain't pretty... or coherent.

Why would a 27-year old "lawyer and new media consultant" who, oh my goodness, "graduated from Dalhousie Law School" and wow... look at that, "studied Ethics, Society and Law and History..." want to come off like a spoiled, dopey four year old who just got his ass kicked by the little girl next door...

It's a shoddily reasoned, badly written hissy fit.
"Did I call Stephen Harper an "asshole"? Yes I did."

"I cannot describe how absolutely outraged I am. This is more than a low blow. This is like skipping a fight to beat up the opposing boxer's mother."
Jeeezus, Jason... to be effective - simile, analogy or metaphor require a rapier touch, not a clumsy glancing blow with the nearest heavy object. Oh yeah, it also helps if it makes some kind of sense.

Perhaps you could also explain how the ad in question, which ran back in February, is any more topical or offensive than your own own recent baseless accusations that a sitting Member of Parliament used a voter fraud scheme to win an election?

C'mon Jason, you remember...
The rumour around TO (Let me be very clear; I am not suggesting that the rumour is true. I am only stating that it is out there.) is that Olivia Chow won because NDP supporters from across the city voted early and often at different polling stations in Trinity-Spadina.
And what's with this last bit?
If you don't think it is proper to call the Prime Minister an "asshole" out of respect for the office, then surely you also agree that an asshole shouldn't be in the office in the first place.
Good Lord... is that meant to be an argument?

I sure hope your court pleadings are more coherent than your blogging.

If not... somebody's sure goin' to jail.

Technorati Tags: , ,