22 April 2007

And on the seventh day...

He had a schizoid break...
"First of all, let's stop listening to the goddamn economists. Twenty per cent of the economy will disappear."

"It will cost more than World War I and World War II put together."

"We'll go into a kind of depression we've never, ever had in all of history."
Yup, we all saw it coming... as his apocalyptic pronouncements grew ever more paranoid and delusional.

Not listening to the good doctor would be...
"... a crime against future generations."

As well as his meeting with Baird, Suzuki was to meet with Liberal Leader Stéphane Dion and NDP Leader Jack Layton.
Saint David is now convinced he is God.

**********

UPDATE:
I must confess I lost my faith...
When he smashed the stone tablets.
**********

LAST WORD: Annointed from on high...

The Almighty Zooker has decided for his devoted sheeple...
Suzuki told CTV's Question Period on Sunday... "I'm telling you, they want carbon taxes."

Technorati Tags: , ,