24 April 2007

The pain I feel...

For Richard Steele...
As judge Ian Nordheimer issued his ruling dismissing Mr. Steele's application Tuesday afternoon, the 20-year-old launched into a profanity-ridden tirade, telling the judge “You just opened up my family to danger you don't understand... you just helped them kill me.”

Mr. Steele then turned to the crown lawyers, calling them a “piece of shit,” before being led out of the courtroom in handcuffs.
I'll trade you a hundred Richard Steeles' for one Jane Creba.

**********

UPDATE: Of course, Richard Steele is the "real victim"
Nine days later, in another intercepted call, Mr. Steele complained that his life had been hell since Boxing Day, when "that fucking white girl dies."

"Fuck … I knew what was going on. I don't look back – I don't look back for shit. Took off."

"Took the fuck off."
**********

LAST WORD: Multiculturalism, R.I.P. (1982-2007)
The reason multiculturalism now seems like such a fraud is that experience has taught us that old-school racism has nothing on the sort of hatreds brought into this country by the immigrants themselves: hatred toward homosexuals, toward heretics, toward "loose" women and, most importantly, toward each other.

Technorati Tags: , ,