02 September 2010

Bloc Talk

“I think the Liberals and the NDP are going to have a lot of explaining to do about why they want to be a coalition partner with a party that thinks things like the national parks are a federalist plot,” Mr. Harper said.

“I think it’s just bizarre.”
And, hey... while we're on bizarre... the compassionate, intellectual left replies... in the comments...
"is that what you tell you(sic) friends in the dark in high park neo?? AH HAHA AH AHA HA AH AHHA HA"
He even supplied his own laugh-track.

Good gawd.

**********

FROM THE COMMMENTS: Parting is such sweet sorrow
"don't worry, I'll now leave you"
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 11:56 AM, September 03, 2010

"I think I'm almost about done here whaddaya say?"
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 2:05 PM, September 03, 2010

"I think I'm almost about done here whaddaya say?"
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 2:56 PM, September 03, 2010

"I think I'm almost about done here whaddaya say?"
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 3:21 PM, September 03, 2010
Poor Libby... he's got it bad.