15 July 2009

I guess it's just like GM...

...it's a "re-invention"...

The "Alberta Greens" Green Party of Alberta has been de-registered by Elections Alberta as a political entity in the Province of Alberta. De-registration of the party is an administrative opportunity to re-organize and rebuild the party into a viable political organization.

The importance and mainstream acceptance of the Green Party’s values and principles are on the rise, and the Green Party's many supporters can now look forward to a fresh start.
And speaking of "values & principles".

(h/t reader scott)

*


4 comments:

robins111 said...

I gather that, throwing yourself in front of trucks at the Tar Sands tends to reduce the number of party members.

The remaining members can go back to whatever wing nut group that they were in prior to the green machine

Rose said...

LOL will anyone really notice their absense on the next ballot?

Louise said...

Seriously. I don't think they will be missed. I read that article too and thought I would post something about it on my blog, but nah. The Greens are best left to self-destruct. What piqued my interest was the fact that their demise seemed to have had something to do with internal warring and bickering. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

Louise said...

this is the one that I read