29 December 2009

Yeah, yeah... I know I'm just...

...a knuckle-draggin' right wing neanderthal... but what part of unrepentant, homicidal jihadi are we not gettin' here?
-- SANAA, YEMEN -- "Mohammed Attik al-Harbi, also known as Mohammed al-Awfi, and Said Ali Shari were sent home to Saudi Arabia, where they were admitted to an "art therapy rehabilitation program" and later set free, US and Saudi officials said."
Little bit of finger-painting, maybe make an ashtray for mom?

No wonder these guys don't take us seriously.

**********

RELATED: The mind of a bomber
“I won’t go into too much details about me [sic] fantasy, but basically they are jihad fantasies [sic]. I imagine how the great jihad will take place, how the Muslims will win insha Allah and rule the whole world, and establish the greatest empire once again!!!”
{}