12 June 2007

Makes a hole so big...

You can toss a cat through it...
"Hi," says the little old lady. "I'm a little old lady and I'm charged with second-degree murder for shooting this strapping young man, but the nice judge gave me bail and told me to come and see you."

"Goodness, Granny," says the lawyer, "what happened?"
(via Kathy)

You wake up in the middle of the night and you hear somebody breaking into your house... what's the first thing to do after calling 911?

In this neck of the woods, you break out the pump-gun.

**********

TOOL TIP: I know... double ought buck sounds sexy

But Mr. Science confirms... number 1 buckshot is what you really need.
Number 1 buck is the smallest diameter shot that reliably and consistently penetrates more than 12 inches of standard ordnance gelatin when fired at typical shotgun engagement distances.
**********

RELATED:
Or, if you're a wuss...

You can use the "treehugger round".

Technorati Tags: , ,