26 January 2007

Something I've wanted for years

In our house, my better half has designated the upstairs bathroom as the "girls room". My young son and I are relegated to the facilities on the main floor.

Now, I should say right up front, my son has come a long way from the good old days, when peeing standing up was a novel and dynamic experience... the apogee of which saw him loudly and gleefully proclaiming, "Look daddy, sideways pee...", but this little beauty would probably go a ways to brightening up my life.
If an increasing number of men are looking to bring the amenities of a football stadium into their high-end homes, manufacturers now seem ready to oblige.

“This is found business,” said Tim Schroeder, president of Duravit U.S.A., adding that residential clients are more receptive to the idea now that they have seen fancy versions in boutique hotels and restaurants.
It might be time to do a little shopping.

Technorati Tags: , ,