26 August 2016

That secretive, controlling Stephen Harp...

...wait a minute...justin hears you

OTTAWA — Interception of Canadians’ private communications by the federal electronic spy agency increased 26-fold last year, for reasons authorities won’t fully explain.
It's almost as if Justin doesn't trust us.

**********

REMEMBER: Information is Power
The BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and Sky are all taking part in Project Diamond, a scheme which will gather data on the gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity of all key staff working in television production, from the actors to the sound technicians.
Nothing to see here, folks... move along.

**********

LAST WORD: The truth is...
"They don’t take us for idiots. They take us for cowards. They know that we know, and they don’t care."
It's that simple.


3 comments:

Bill Elder said...

The answers lie in the number of continental security perimeter conferences Canada had with the US (who's constitutional republic, I believe, has been usurped by a militant globalist fascist criminal cabal who are deeply paranoid of their own people wising up).

All this unwarranted clandestine spying on citizens was discussed at length no doubt at the North American security perimeter confabs (because media was given no details of these closed door head to heads between security minister, CSIS, CIA and US DHS).

These transnational police/security state initiatives ALWAYS go forward regardless of the color of the governing seats in parliament - Junior must tow the line his US security bosses tell him to.

After Snowdon's revelations, I switched to TOR for web surfing, stiffened my PC security, encrypt my personal email, switched my home phone over to Voip with random band TX/RX - and never use my cell phone for anything but necessary prattle - when I carry it, it's off and in a removable Faraday cage. .

I polish my tinfoil hat daily and so far I have kept my privacy.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"bill e says... I polish my tinfoil hat daily and so far I have kept my privacy."

all admirable precautions but you have to wonder what will be enough.

i considered using tor, but at this point, i suspect that simply utilising encryption puts you on cse's radar.

mrs neo is now the custodian of our cellphone which we use primarily for sms-ing neophyte at university.

if anybody had told me 10 years ago (well, i suppose george orwell did long ago) that i'd be living in a soviet-like surveillance entity... i'd have laughed out loud.

i'm not laughing now.

*

Bill E said...

Every new technology will be utilized by the power elite to control the populous - that's the nature of power.