26 August 2016

Let's talk Alt-Wrong

I made sure I was personally on hand in Reno to hear Hillary Clinton’s lies, wearing my Breitbart shirt.

Here are the 20 worst lies in her speech, in chronological order.
**********

RELATED: Wait a minute...
Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday. “For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights.
Hmmm.


2 comments:

Bill Elder said...

Ya know, the whole rasist as an epithet to silence someone winning an argument thing is really really tired and I figured it would have jumped the shark 10 years ago.

I can understand the paleo-political partisans still doggedly clinging to this fascist tool but I had though there are 2 new generations who are too sophisticated for the whole "better-vote-for-us-cause-the-other-guy-is-a-KKK-Nazi" schtick.

Perhaps not, we'll see. But I'll tell you one thing, peole who disagree or dissent from status-quo smear politics, are getting pretty fucking sick of differing opinion being marginalized as racism - I am, and I'm ready to do some improptu dental work on any screaming shit back who tries to call me names instead of civilly debating points.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"bill e says... getting pretty fucking sick of differing opinion being marginalized as racism"

any overused trope, internet or otherwise, is subject to the "law of diminishing returns." if everyone is constantly being racist... then, at a certain point of overflow, nobody is.

as blm starts championing a mentally ill sexual predator as an example of police excesses, they will, no doubt, begin to notice that even their most liberal supporters will begin to jump ship. i find it significant that this guy was a somali muslim... a culture that places much less value on women's lives than do typical canadians.

*