24 May 2010

A "Social Media Relations" Copper?

Or, Officer Twitter... dare I say it... you got a sociopath with a gun... you don't start comparing playlists... you call in SWAT and they drop him like a crazy girlfriend...
“The only way we’re going to stop someone from getting shot is by convincing the person holding the gun to put it down,” said Const. Scott Mills, the force’s social media relations officer.
It seems, though... Officer Mills is a true believer...
“I couldn’t believe the things they were saying,” Mills said excitedly. “I was just blown away!”
The thing is, Scottie... you keep talkin' rainbows & candied unicorn farts... you could be.

Call me a troglodyte... but I've yet to actually witness the magical, healing powers of (and I use the words loosely) "rap music". Gotta confess, I'm with Chris Rock... I'm just not seein' it...
Women don't care, man. If the beat's all right, she will dance all night! I've seen girls on the floor dancing to the nastiest shit ever made. It's like, "Smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick!"

If you mention to a woman that the song is disgusting and mysoginistic, they all give you the same answer: "He ain't talking 'bout me!"
Yup... it's always somebody else's problem.

Just ask Tupac... wait a minute...