03 February 2007

Why is pissing on religion...

The new cool..?

People assume that because I use the sobriquet "neo conservative", I must also be a fundamentalist zealot of some stripe. Now, as happy as that would have made my dear departed, somewhat schizophrenic father... nothing could be further from the truth.

In the interest of putting that perception to rest, I reprise this entry I made last year...
I should preface this by saying that, as a 'staunchly former' Catholic, who had religion jacked up his ass a nickel at a time by fierce nuns at a Catholic primary school, this piece by Charles Krauthammer resonated to the soul I may be closer to believing I possess.
So come with me, friend and foe alike... and experience the wonder of the Church of Charles.

ps... getting naked is totally optional

Technorati Tags: , ,