29 September 2015

I've said it before...

...the Conservatives should lease a bus and send Justin on a cross-country tour...
“And I’ll give you the quote so that you guys can jot it down and put it in an attack ad somewhere that the Liberal party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship. Because I do. And I’m willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that.”
Frankly, I'm a little surprised that the Liberals haven't asked Omar Khadr to be a candidate in next months election.

Justin Trudeau... the gift that keeps on giving.

JUST FOR GIGGLES:

Mrs Neo thinks that I am being prophetic here... that young Omar will most certainly be following in Justin Trudeau's featherweight footsteps. I guess we'll see.

**********

RELATED: Like paying taxes?

Then you should vote NDP...
The NDP will release its plans Tuesday to build a “stronger” (translation "bigger") federal bureaucracy, including the promise of no further spending reviews or job cuts for Canada’s public servants.
Of course, the civil service unions already have higher wages and a gold plated pension plan that is seven times better than the average workers pension.
Treating public employees better than other workers is what Canada is all about.
No matter, Tommy Trotsky has their backs.