14 January 2010

Paging John "War Crimes" McCallum

What... the spineless CBC had your back... so you thought you'd get away with it?

"Canadian diplomats who were stationed in Kabul repeatedly warned the former Chretien and Martin Liberal governments in 2003, 2004, and 2005 that torture was commonplace in Afghan prisons."

"Despite these warnings, the Martin government signed an agreement with the Karzai government in December of 2005 to hand over all Canadian-captured prisoners to Afghan authorities, according to official documents by Foreign Affairs."
Oh yeah... here's a few other little "Inconvenient Truths".


6 comments:

The_Iceman said...

I remember back in November when this story first broke, I immediately started asking what the Liberals knew when they signed the treaty. I had to delete several comments that accused me of slander, I even had some death wishes. I feel pretty good today, despite the latest polling data.

Joe said...

Is that paging 'War Crime' McCallum or paging War Criminal McCallum?

Obviously since he said the government in power was the criminal and since the 'criminal' activities happened while he was part of the government in power.... I'll chip in 2 cents to ship him to the Hague.

The_Iceman said...

I may as well dump the link. On Nov 21, I asked is Bill Graham Liable?

BDFT said...

What goes around comes around. So, are the Liberals really this stupid that they can't remember what happened four years ago or are they so arrogant that they think they can just shrug it off. Maybe a little of both?

Alberta Girl said...

Well BDTF - they knew the media would not dig for the story!

Neo Conservative said...

*
"bdft asks... so arrogant that they think they can just shrug it off?"

in a word... yes.

*