14 April 2008

At her latest staged photo-op...

Hillary Clinton slams a shot & a beer -- and calls Obama... "Elitist, out of touch and frankly, patronizing."
-- WASHINGTON (AP) -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and former President Clinton report nearly $109.2 million in income for seven years in newly released tax data.
The "money shot" in all this however... had to be when she tried to suck up to gun-owners...
"I disagree with Sen. Obama's assertion that people in our country cling to guns and have certain attitudes about trade and immigration simply out of frustration," she began.

"You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl," she said.

Asked Sunday when she last fired a gun or attended church services, Clinton said the query was "not a relevant question in this debate."
Hey, Hillary... were there any snipers?

*