24 April 2011

So Nonny... you're there @ the computer...

...all by yourself at 3 o'clock in the morning... desperately trying, yet again... to attract my attention with what you probably imagine is witty repartee... poor little nonnybotThe sad & indisputable fact is, though... I apparently have a more or less permanent lease on that vacuous and, no doubt by now, painfully throbbing space between your ears...
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 2:58 AM, April 24, 2011
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 2:59 AM, April 24, 2011
Now, I've obviously... in your mind anyway... offered you some sort of grave personal offense that causes you to return here... sometimes dozens of times daily... to spew threats & call me silly names.

I'd like to tell you that I feel your pain, Nonny... but honestly, after all this time... it's just kinda boring. It actually got to the point where other commenters were asking me to stop you jamming up the comment threads.

But, hey... here's what I'm gonna do. You bundle up all of that anger & anguish and write me an email and tell me what I've done to deserve all this attention... and I'll feature it here at the Halls.

Now, I'd prefer if you left out all the usual stuff about molotov cocktails and shooting and nazis... but I will understand if you just can't manage that.

You just get it all off your chest... and maybe, just maybe... you'll feel better.

I can't be any fairer than that. I get that you're probably gonna be a little late getting outta bed tomorrow... but I look forward to your reply.