05 October 2009

Give me Jesus, or... well...

...give me Jesus...

Mr. Garlaschelli expects people to contest his findings. “If they don't want to believe carbon dating done by some of the world's best laboratories they certainly won't believe me.”

He received funding for his work by an Italian association of atheists and agnostics but said it had no effect on his results. “Money has no odour,” he said. “This was done scientifically."

"If the Church wants to fund me in the future, here I am.”
**********

FROM THE COMMENTS: The compassionate, intellectual left responds...
*


12 comments:

sanwin said...

On a related topic, Commisar Babs Hall has just released her latest crapfest on 'housing as a human right'.

She should go screw herself.

sanwin said...

Oops.. missed the link..

http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en

Neo Conservative said...

*
"sanwin says... 'housing as a human right'"

uh... you mean taxpayer-dollar-funded housing, right?

*

Neo's one dumb fuck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neo Conservative said...

*
once again... the compassionate, intellectual left responds.

sorry, nonny... someone who signs in as "Neo's one dumb fuck" doesn't get commenting privileges.

-- deleted --

*

Neo's one dumb fuck said...

I'll say it again...that Neo's one dumb fuck.

Neo's one dumb fuck said...

I'll say it again...that Neo's one dumb fuck.

Neo's one dumb fuck said...

I'll say it again...that Neo's one dumb fuck.

Neo's one dumb fuck said...

I'll say it again...that Neo's one dumb fuck.

Neo's one dumb fuck said...

I'm home sick today. I could do this all day.

Neo's a douche said...

a little variety...

Neo Conservative said...

*
now that he's been outed... poor little robert p.j. day has to resort to this sort of childish nonsense to get a little attention.

i'm not sure what smearing his shit all over the walls is supposed to say... but apparently, that's his thing.

yes, bobby... you have, very ably indeed... made my point for me.

*