17 April 2009

Marty the race-baiting troll...

..gets an ass-whupping...

Another drive-by commenter here at the halls gets his brain caught in his zipper...

"Most of the kids at this school are black".
Which, after a little disputation, quickly turns into...
"It's certainly no secret that C.W. Jeffrey's has a lot of black kids."
Which elicits any number of responses... the pithiest of which is...
"If a past history of slavery is the current cause of this problem then us Jews from eastern Germany should be the baddest mo-fos around."
It's actually pretty funny when you think about it.

"Canadian Cesspool" doesn't have the stones to show up here and comment himself... but he can just wind up all his little dimbulb squirrels...

Funny how that works.

**********

FROM THE COMMENTS:
"Today I'm Marty, tomorrow I'll(sic) someone else."
Yeah CC, you dumbstick... that's my point.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CC's winding up his dim bulb squirrels. All 3 of them!?
Brace yourself for a volley of "clever" phallic suggestions.

Martin said...

My very own post. Cool. But ya know what Neo? I'm not real. I don't exist. My name isn't Marty, or Martin for that matter. I'm not part of any conspiracy with Canadian Cynic. I'm just another symptom of your slip into madness.

You're now devoting entire posts to someone who doesn't even exist.

That's madness. And, it's pathetic.

Today I'm Marty, tomorrow I'll someone else. Just another voice screaming inside your silly, little head.

psst..Know what Neo honey, I'm actually a woman. Know what else? I think you're creepy.

Neo Conservative said...

*
trust me, marty... you're not as special as you think.

*

C.M. said...

Ya know there is medication now a days for multiple personality disorders.....

JA Goneaux said...

Well, as long as his hands on on a keyboard, they aren't up to other mischief. Be grateful for that.

I bet this guy got hit a lot as a kid...

Martin said...

Come now Jack Ass Goneaux, everyone knows that most of Neo's commentors are his own creation. In fact, I am one of silly Neo's latest.

Nice blog btw Mr. Goneaux, you really earn those 9 visitors per day.
Keep up the good work!

Wilson said...

Cool. A post about Neo's pretend trolls? Can I play too?

mahmood said...

Martin(I'm a woman! I'm a woman!)shouts...

"I don't exist."

"Today I'm Marty, tomorrow I'll someone else"

"I'm actually a woman."

Yikes.