31 July 2008

Sure, I was just thinking...

...the crime rate drops any lower... we'll have to start laying off cops...
"I was just reading a book and all of a sudden I heard a guy screaming. I turned around and the guy sitting right beside me was standing up and stabbing another guy with a big Rambo knife."

"Right in the throat. Repeatedly."
And then it got worse.

**********

RELATED: The horror doesn't stop there
“There are signs of violence on her body,” Sergeant Marc Butz, a spokesman with the Sûreté du Québec, said in an interview. “But no weapons were used, no firearm, no knife.”
What kind of freak beats a 17 year-old girl to death?

**********

LAST WORD: Owen Sound on the map...

...as mob attacks innocent bystander.
In what police are calling a case of mistaken identity, a Toronto man was stabbed and savagely beaten late Tuesday by a group of strangers in Owen Sound.

Investigators say a drunken woman apparently sparked the attack by physically and verbally assaulting the 42-year-old man as he was walking near 2nd Ave. E. and 10th St., just after 11:30 p.m.

With no other option, they say the man held on to the woman with one arm and called the police with his cellphone.
**********

WELCOME, YET AGAIN, READERS OF CANADIAN CYNIC

This time CC wants to know... "Who to call if I need a babysitter on short notice?"

I'm thinkin'... probably not this guy.

A little background on my biggest fan.

*