29 September 2009

What Canadians think? The serfs?

Yeah... like I could give a crap about them... or that whatsisname... Codliver guy...
“I married the right woman. That has turned out to be the most important single fact. I'm not going to die out there if people don't like me because there's someone at home who thinks I'm okay."

"I can't put it more directly than that.”
Yup, that's pretty, er... direct.

Maybe we should send his first wife... and his two strangely invisible kids... some "just visiting" t-shirts.

**********

RELATED: Yeah, sure... he's a family guy
"We went for a walk, and he said, 'I want to make one thing absolutely clear to you. When we're at Aunt Helen's house or Aunt Charity's house [Charity Grant, their mother's sister], you can say whatever you want to me."

"But if you ever see me on the school grounds, you're not to talk to me. You're not to recognize that I'm your brother."

"You don't exist as far as I'm concerned. Do I make myself clear?'"
*