21 September 2009

"Kate Says:..."

..." -- September 21, 2009 at 6:30 am -- Mr. 'defamation for me but not for thee' Baglow should consider what wheels he may set in motion. Who knows?"

"Plus, I could use a new truck."
**********

FROM RAPHAEL'S COMMENTS:
"Being a former English major, I suppose I'm more than a little bit jealous that someone could parlay a doctorate in modernist Scottish poetry into a career path sufficient to keep someone from starving."
**********

RELATED: Oh, man... I'm so confused...

The selective outrage of Dr Dawg...
My goodness... how far the literati have fallen.

*


4 comments:

mahmood said...

This has got to be right out of the "You Gotta Be Kidding Me Department"...Who knew this Cesspool diving Dawg character(he's a freakin' POET?)is such a sensitive soul?

I guess the Unambig. dude should have spent more time rhyming Jews Jewily and Douchebagc**ts with the crybaby neutered poet who then would have reciprocated with - Rock on Unambig. dude and damn the torpedoes...man, what a loser.

Rose said...

If you want every aspect of your life investigated file a Libel suit, it get's ugly and it's extremely expensive and can take years.

A poet, I'm leaving that issue alone.

Neo Conservative said...

*
roses are red
violets are blue
dawg's a big baby
oh no... will he sue?

*

mahmood said...

Ahem!...HangDawg by mahmood

The HangDawg had a blawg
With his head in a Fawg
And on that blawg
Like a hawg
he laid a lawg.

who sez you need book lernin' to be a poet?