18 October 2016

Vote for the Mad Queen....

...I dare you...

All things considered, I had a great week. I didn’t realize I was having enough impact to get on the Clinton enemies list. I don’t think I’m supposed to be happy about any of this, but that’s not how I’m wired.

Mmm, critics. Delicious :-)

P.S. The one and only speaking gig I had on my calendar for the coming year cancelled yesterday because they decided to “go in a different direction.”
**********

RELATED: Of course they did
"The American Muslim Women Political Action Committee (AMW PAC), the first ever political action committee focused specifically on American Muslim women, today announced its endorsement for Hillary Clinton for President."
Under Hillary, the gates will be thrown wide open.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

owg says............I don't think American will survive another democrat president. Canada may be bankrupt when we finish the current liberal terms in the country.

Neo Conservative said...

*
well, ontario is certainly on the way... and with p'tit-p'tat doing a 30 billion dollar first year deficit... who knows?

*

Anonymous said...

owg says.............we will be very lucky if we do not have a 50 billion increase.

Neo Conservative said...

*
i don't even want to think about it.

millionaire trustfund baby justin will have a gold plated government pension and whatever money he can leverage through business dealings a la jean godfather chretien.

the rest of us are screwed... saddled with a debt our grandchildren will be paying off long after we're gone.

*