In total, Hillary "could not recall" the following 26 past events in her short interview with the FBI.**********
• When she received security clearance
• Being briefed on how to handle classified material
• How many times she used her authority to designate items classified
• Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret "Special Access Program" material
• How to select a target for a drone strike
• How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices
• The number of times her staff was given a secure phone
• Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry
• Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system
• Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account
• Getting guidance from state on email policy
• Who had access to her Blackberry account
• The process for deleting her emails
• Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full
• Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server
• Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked
• Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts
• Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server
• Using an iPad mini
• An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal
• Jacob Sullivan using personal email
• State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports
• Every briefing she received after suffering concussions
• Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012
• Being read out of her clearance
• Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account
Well, per the Nondisclosure Agreement below, signed by Hillary, we would guess she received her "briefing or training by State" on or around January 22, 2009.
So that leads us to derive only 3 logical conclusions...
(1) • Hillary committed perjury by signing the NDA below without receiving the training indicated.
(2) • Hillary lied to the FBI during her interview.
(3) • Hillary simply has no long-term recollection of many of the key moments of her term as Secretary of State which brings into question her mental competency.
RELATED: CNN tries to repudiate Trump on air...
...gets bitch-slapped bigtime...
“Evan, hold on, can you fact check?” CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin asked. “Evan Perez? Hammers? Fact check that for me, on the fly.”No consciousness of guilt there, huh?
Perez replied that, indeed, Hillary Clinton’s aides really had smashed up her phones.
“Yes they did, Brooke,” Perez replied. “As Trump campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn mentioned, there were 13 mobile devices and 5 iPads that the FBI said that in some way were used with her private email server, and they did in some cases just destroy them with hammers when they were done using them.”
Just another small detail the Hildebeast couldn't remember.