21 September 2016

FROM THE COMMENTS:

Those bloodthirsty Deplorables...

"Well, you shouldn't kill more than you can eat. In my country the triceratops is a sacred creature."
Wow... just wow.

**********

RELATED: The new "Normal"
"All schools in P.E.I. are under an evacuation order after police received a threat claiming bombs were placed in a number of schools."
And...
Toronto police say two teens stabbed at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate Institute in Etobicoke have been taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries on Wednesday afternoon.
Uh-huh.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

owg says............everyday I am astounded at the level of stupidity exhibited by my fellow human beings.

Neo Conservative said...

*
the same demographic that elected the little potato.

*

Anonymous said...

owg asks.......has anyone seen a news report about PEI schools being closed due to bomb threat? I just saw something at Breitbart.

Bill Elder said...


When I see things like this I prey for an EMP event to reset society.

It's past the point where education will have any effect, it's in Darwin's hands now.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"bill elder says... it's in Darwin's hands now"

it was ever thus... even the empires of julius ceasar & kublai khan eventually felt the hammer blow of history.

*