27 December 2010

In fifty years...

...we'll all be chicks.

**********

RELATED: Thank you comment moderation
"Scratch a shrieking right whinger and find a douchebag praying for the big one so he can say 'I TOLD YOU SO'."
Posted by Moo Moo to halls of macadamia at 8:14 PM, December 27, 2010


Grow a pair and blog under your real name Nancy.
Posted by Johnny Boy to halls of macadamia at 8:16 PM, December 27, 2010
Of course, Nonny... you irony-deprived dumbass. Apparently I've rented a large permanent space smack between your ears.

And that "nancy-boy" thing? That's your best shot? Seriously?

Anyway, Nonny... I'm afraid compassionate, intellectual Zorpheus already beat you to the punch. Funny how all you so-called liberals think calling somebody a fag is the absolute worst insult imaginable.

I'll spare everyone the other dozen nonsensical taunts (these two were the pick of the litter) my biggest fan posted in the space of five minutes.