11 December 2010

Tonight's CTV Moonbat moment

CTV's Gallery Talk & uber-analyst Bob Fife expounding on a poll that was favorable to the Conservatives...

"I wouldn't read too much into it... the Prime Minister has a knack to screw it all up." --
And he doesn't stop there...
"I don't know what he's been smoking... it's not the Stephen Harper we're used to." --
So Bob... is the Prime Minister a doper... or just incompetent?

Bias... what media bias?

**********

FROM THE COMMENTS:
"Frankly my dear - I don't give a Fife."


5 comments:

Sean M said...

PM Harper, just got Fifed... Fife is a desperate "Liberal" hack who's frustrated over his impotence and inability to manufacture the narrative and therefore set the agenda. Fife's affliction is shared by most of the MSM.

Anonymous said...

I admire your intestinal fortitude - haven't watched anything remotely CTV news or opinion in almost a year. Get my updates of their asinine commentary from the Blogging Tories. I sincerely thank you for sacrifice. Cheers. FernStAlbert

Anonymous said...

Fife the Knife

Neo Conservative said...

*
ctv has finally dropped any residual pretense of objective journalism.

and, fern... i'm not really that altruistic... we're on peasant-vision here at the halls.

*

Anonymous said...

"Frankly my dear I don't give a Fife"
I must also say thank you for watching CTV, so I don't have to. MSM have been biased against our Government since day one. It is apparent however Canadians are not in agreement with them. Conservatives are quietly moving into majority territ-tory.
Cheers Bubba