13 July 2020

Right out of the Alinsky playbook

YEAH... NO MORE FACT-BASED REPORTING!

You want my legal, registered guns... but who's doing all the shooting?
most wanted
Unfortunately, CP24 wasn't the only publication to use Sow's mugshot this weekend. The CBC and Global News both originally used the mugshot as well, but lead images on these websites, as well as on CP24's, have been updated following the backlash.
THEY'VE GOT MAYOR TORY ONSIDE:
“I think that kind of talk about sort of, you know, where this all arises from, or sort of who’s to blame, is not very constructive,” Toronto Mayor John Tory told reporters in Nathan Phillips Square.
TIME TRAVEL WITH ME:
Reminds me of a story I heard from my Toronto ALS Medic buddy. He's at Sunnybrook Hospital Trauma Unit after serving up yet another bullet-riddled gangbanger and a young nurse, obviously not long in the trenches, asks him, "Where do you take all the white people who get shot?"