04 July 2020

Well, well, well... if it isn't the...

...consequences of my own actions...insert alt text here
“The next person who has the sheer nerve, the sheer entitled caucasity to say ‘all lives matter’, I’ma stab you! I’ma stab you! And while you’re struggling and bleeding out I’ma show you my paper cut and say, 'my cut matters too.'”

In the new video, the once tough talking Black Lives Matter activist has a tearful meltdown, sobbing as she blames Trump supporters for losing the job she says she worked so hard to get.
And what is the racist patriarchy saying?
Deloitte issued a statement saying that Janover had been previously scheduled to complete a two-week internship, but the company's policies "strictly prohibit" threatening violence.
Janover is now claiming that her outburst was satire.