01 May 2020

Say what?

Appearing Friday on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, former Vice President Joe Biden had another “brain freeze” moment...insert alt text hereMIKA BRZEZINSKI: "Are you absolutely certain, are you absolutely positive, there is no record of any complaint by Tara Reade against you?"

JOE BIDEN: "I am absolutely positive that no one that I’m aware of ever was been made aware of any complaint a formal complaint made by or a complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until they I announced for pres—well, I guess it was in April or May of this year."
And the hits just keep on coming...insert alt text here
"When it was Biden and my aunt’s turn to say hello he quickly turned to me and asked how old I was. I replied with my age and he replied with the comment ‘Fourteen? You’re very well endowed for 14!’"
**********

UPDATE: Bad news for Sloppy Joe...
"The New York Times on Saturday called for the Democratic National Committee to investigate the sexual assault claims against presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden -- a day after he denied the allegations for the first time."