14 March 2007

Take one terrorist... one tree

And a short length of rope.
"I was responsible for the 9/11 Operation, from A to Z," he said according to the transcript of a Saturday hearing that took place as the Guantanamo military prison camp.

The BBC continued, "he also reportedly confessed to planning 29 acts of terrorism, including plans to attack Big Ben and Heathrow airport in London."
Tomorrow isn't soon enough.

UPDATE:
Partying with the Religion of Peace
-- KARACHI -- Horrifying new details of how Daniel Pearl, the murdered Wall Street Journal reporter, met his death have emerged from the interrogation of new suspects by Pakistani police.

One of those present told police: "When they were slaughtering him in front of me, I thought it was a bad dream.

I had seen the cutting of a goat or chicken many times, but had never seen a human being slaughtered in front of me."

Technorati Tags: , ,