07 February 2023

JUSTIN TRUDEAU SAVES CANADA... OUR ONGOING SERIES

YOU DON'T WANT TO PISS OFF THE LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA...insert alt text here
Lethbridge, Alberta -- "Pastor Artur Pawlowski is on trial for mischief over $5,000 and contravention of the Critical Infrastructure Defence Act after he gave a sermon during the Coutts border blockade in February 2022." --

Here's a thought... would Justin's stormtroopers do this to an Imam?  

I'M SO OLD, I REMEMBER FREE SPEECH...

-- “As far as I can see or as far as I know it’s completely and utterly new,” said Pawlowsky’s lawyer Sarah Miller “I’ve never heard of any probationary period that has conditions that force specific speech.” --
IN OTHER LIBERAL PARTY NEWS...
-- "Former Liberal MP Raj Grewal appeared in court Monday via videoconference as his lawyer put forward his motion for an acquittal on all charges." --