12 November 2020

It's not like Detroit's reputation can be...

...tarnished that much further...
"When I asked about the impossibility of each ballot having the same birthday occurring in 1900, I was told that the instruction came down from the Wayne County Clerk's office."

And there's this. 

TIME TRAVEL WITH ME TO 2017:

Half of the eight mayoral hopefuls on Detroit’s primary ballot next week have been convicted of felony crimes involving drugs, assault or weapons, a Detroit News analysis shows.
Don't take my word for it... ask a native son...
• "Art always reflects the society. Detroit is a city that is extremely black, extremely backward, extremely violent and extremely misogynistic," he said. "I can't create art without reflecting the reality."

• "I don't live in a Brady Bunch world."