18 October 2008

“A man with a seventh-grade education..."

"...won the French Legion of Honor for scholarship,” Mr. Stere said. “I don't know of anybody who started with so little and did so much."
**********

WELCOME, YET AGAIN, READERS OF CANADIAN CYNIC

Sitemeter tells me I'm getting some traffic (well, 5 hits out of my last 100) from nasty, little Canadian Cynic.

The Cynic has been keeping a pretty low profile since his most recent appalling burst of anti-semitism. It seems though... with the death of a prominent member of Canada's Jewish community... he just couldn't contain himself any longer.

I guess it's true... you really can't change who you are.

I have to wonder though, how "sjwalter", the Cynic's twin blogger from Waterloo... feels about being associated with his vile spew...
And don't forget... he's a versatile hater.

Of course, there's a special place in his heart for the ladies...
What a guy!

*