26 October 2023

BUFFY... THE WHITE PEOPLE SLAYER

SHE'S NOT EVEN CANADIAN, APPARENTLY...insert alt text here
-- "The Native people who participated in CBC’s documentary process believe Buffy Sainte-Marie’s decision to step away from the spotlight is directly connected to the questions about her (fabricated) First Nations identity." --
At 82 years old, she almost got away with it...
-- "According to the official record of Sainte-Marie’s birth, Beverley Jean Santamaria was born at the New England Sanitarium and Hospital in Stoneham, Massachusetts." --
AH, VICTIMHOOD... THE CBC BIT... HARD...
-- "I learned very fast not to argue with my teachers. In school they said, 'Columbus discovered America' or 'The American-Indian was…' My teachers told me music was lines and notes and paper. I never disagreed with them." --
And...
-- "Right now my Oscar is in the Smithsonian, because I'm the first Native American, I think the only, to win an Oscar." --
THE PROOF IS ALL AVAILABLE... BUT SHE WONT BUDGE...
-- "Sainte-Marie’s marriage certificate, a life insurance policy and the United States census corroborate the information on the birth certificate. Family members in the U.S., including Sainte-Marie’s younger sister, told CBC that Sainte-Marie was not adopted and does not have Indigenous ancestry." --
Wow... looks like Beverley/Buffy is a real piece of work.