22 August 2022

THE RACIST SHITHOLE WHERE I LIVE... A CONTINUING CBC SERIES

EXPOSING KKKALGARYinsert alt text here
-- "The stress of the past seven years had lasting effects. After going through so much, I still feel tired and anxious over everyday problems. I feel like my memory was affected by chronic stress, and my husband now has high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes.  This is the price we paid to get to the place where we are now. If I could go back in time, I would think twice before immigrating." --
Defund the CBC before it's too late...
-- "Want to share your personal story with CBC News? Here's how." --

 

A STORY YOU WON'T SEE ON CBC insert alt text here

-- "Horrendous acts, such as gang rape, continue to occur despite citizen outcry and condemnation from the government." --
MORE RACIST SHITHOLE REPORTING... FROM CBC
-- "Jamaican migrant farm workers in Niagara Region wrote an open letter to Jamaica's Ministry of Labour requesting more support in the face of what they call 'systematic slavery.'" --