11 September 2020

The Capricious & Unknowable Will of...

...well... you know.

We had just moved out of the big, bad city. We had a new house and a nice chunk of land. Neophyte was starting school in a place where no stray bullets flew.

I had read on a chat room I monitored that something weird was happening in New York, but we had to drive to the nearby city to pick up a new cellphone so the school could call us if there was an emergency. I can make sense of this later, I thought.

All was well in our small piece of the world. I was happy, even smug.

They had a big flatscreen in the Bell store and that's where we were finally clued in. They showed it over and over and it confirmed what I had long suspected about the world.

So I remember 9-11. Too well.

What I don't remember were hyphenated-Canadian Imams making immediate apologies for the despicable act committed by fellow Muslims in the name of the "Religion of Peace."

I wonder if we will hear any this day. I suspect not.

TIME TRAVEL WITH ME: #DiversityStrongistan
Mindlessly worshipping at the sacred altar of multiculturalism has to stop, before we forever alter the nature of our civil society. John O’Connor, a former Flying Squad commander told The Sun: "This is the beginning of the end for British policing."
And...
"So under sharia law, that means her brother now has to throw acid on her for shaming the family, right?"
Special rules for special people...
Motion M103 was tabled by Iqra Khalid, a Muslim member of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party.