06 November 2023

LOCK UP VIOLENT MENTALLY-ILL PEOPLE BEFORE THEY SNAP

insert alt text here
-- "A leaked manifesto reveals the Nashville Trans school shooter Audrey Hale had a violent hatred of the 'little crackers' with 'white privilege' that were murdered. 'Can’t believe I’m doing this, but I’m ready,' Hale wrote. 'I hope my victims aren’t. I hope I have a high death count. Fuck you little shits.'" --
We let them roam free... it's on us...
-- "Randall Hopley, 58, has a history of convictions for assault, property and sexual crimes, including three sex offences against children." --
Meanwhile back at the ranch...
-- "Omar Elkhodary, 32, has been charged after allegedly assaulting an individual who was putting up pro-Israeli posters at Yonge Street and Empress Avenue in North York on Nov. 2. Investigators are treating the incident as a 'suspected hate motivated offence.'" --