15 September 2022

JUSTIN'S OTTAWA: WHERE EVEN THE LIBRARIANS AREN'T SAFE

insert alt text here
-- "She heard no reply when she called out to her fellow librarian, and soon found Salm on the floor of the study area in the back of the reading room, lying flat on her back and struggling to breathe, bleeding from her nose and mouth. Dudley said Salm was naked from the waist down and her pants and underwear were hooked around one of her ankles." --
THIS IS HOW WOMEN END UP DEAD
-- "'I was terrified. I have a security system. And I have a gun licence. They phoned me to tell me they had to release him because of inmate safety.' I said, ‘What about my safety?’" --
NEWSFLASH:   The murderers are not the victims
-- "In February, the Parole Board of Canada said Myles Sanderson was not a risk and could reintegrate into society." --