05 June 2021

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL

Ask Dr. Aruna Khilanani, a psychiatrist lecturing at Yale's Child Study Center...

insert alt text here
-- "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor." --
Maybe she's been talking to President Grandad....
"President Joe Biden asserted Tuesday that terrorism from white supremacy was “the most lethal threat” facing the United States."
And guess what? Yale is apparently on-board with the sentiments expressed therein...
  --  "Following the talk, Yale made the recording available internally to students and faculty but added a warning saying that the talk contained 'profanity and imagery for violence.'"  --