11 November 2019

The 24/7 Prime Minstrel Media...

...sho' nuff doin' what it do best...insert alt text here
“I have just learned I’ve been fired by Sportsnet for comments made on Coach’s Corner Nov. 9,” Cherry told Joe Warmington in a phone interview.

No problem.” said Cherry. “I know what I said and I meant it. Everybody in Canada should wear a poppy to honour our fallen soldiers.

“I speak the truth and I walk the walk. I have visited the bases of the troops, been to Afghanistan with our brave soldiers at Christmas, been to cemeteries of our fallen around the world and honoured our fallen troops on Coach’s Corner.”
**********

RELATED: Cowards die a thousand times... right, Ron?insert alt text hereJoin the discussion here.

UPDATE: Not the Canada I grew up in...
"One day after Remembrance Day, Toronto Police are investigating an act of vandalism at the cenotaph at Old City Hall."
**********

LAST WORD: Cherry has been in their sights for a while