10 January 2012

In other "Don't need a Weatherman" news...

Yeah, lemme look into my crystal ball...the king is dead, where's that other guy?
Asked if constituents in her riding voted for her or the NDP leader, Ms. St-Denis replied bluntly: • "They voted for Jack Layton. Jack Layton is dead." •
**********

UPDATE: Changing headlines midstream...

...yeah, let's hold that Mulcair thing...
airbrushing the politburo
Mr. Rae said he is unaware whether Ms. St-Denis’s defection is the start of a movement or an isolated event.
I dunno, Bob... I'm just wondering whether the people of St-Maurice–Champlain might want an MP who actually lives in the area.
The 71-year-old said she has yet to decide whether she will take up a permanent residence in St-Maurice–Champlain, the riding long held by former Liberal leader Jean Chrétien.
I do get it, though... I guess Ms. St-Denis doesn't want to be too far from her oncologist.