18 June 2007

Everything you need to know...

About the Gaza Strip...
"If things get worse we will get closer to God by killing this journalist."
**********

RELATED:
Good Lord... I mean Allah
"It wasn't about intellect," she said. "All I know is the calling of my heart to Islam was very much something about my identity and who I am supposed to be."
(via SDA)

**********

IRAQ UPDATE:
No cookie for Mookie
-- BAGHDAD, June 18 (Reuters) -- U.S.-led coalition forces killed at least 20 militants after coming under heavy attack from Shi'ite gunmen during raids in southern Iraq's Maysan province early on Monday, the U.S. military said.

An official in the office of anti-American Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in the Maysan capital Amara said 17 members of the firebrand's Mehdi Army had been killed and 45 wounded.