10 November 2006

I've said it before

I'll say it again. There will be no Iranian nuclear bomb.

Or, to be more precise, it'll only ever happen over Israel's blackened smoking corpse.
Sanctions against Iran are unlikely to work, so Israel must be prepared to thwart Teheran's drive for a nuclear capability "at all costs," the newly installed Deputy Minister of Defense Ephraim Sneh has told The Jerusalem Post.

"I am not advocating an Israeli preemptive military action against Iran, and I am aware of all of its possible repercussions," Sneh stressed. "I consider it a last resort. But even the last resort is sometimes the only resort."
He also said, "I prefer fewer declarations and more deeds."

In playgrounds and geopolitical circles, that's called, 'a line in the sand'.

Technorati Tags: , ,