03 November 2006

All in the Family

So, I tumble out of bed this morning and stagger over to Casa Kate to have my morning coffee... and what do I see?
I'm sorry, did the New York Times just put on the front page that... IRAQ HAD A NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM AND WAS PLOTTING TO BUILD AN ATOMIC BOMB?
Huh, what's that???

That can't be right... can it?

Sheeeeit... turns out Bush wasn't such a dumb ole Dad after all. Probably won't mean squat to the obnoxious, know-it-all lefty teenagers though, will it?

Well, I'm sitting there shakin' my head and Kate says, "Hell, that's not the whole story... you should mosey on over to Good Sense Diner for the smorgasbord.

Oh geez... then it comes to me. This isn't gonna be good news for everybody.

Maybe someone should head over to Little Bobby's place, to help him pull his head out of his ass.

Technorati Tags: , ,