16 March 2008

I'm thinkin'...

It's time to slam on the brakes... and turn this bus around.

-- OTTAWA -- A downtown Tim Hortons has been finding so many dirty needles in its washroom garbages that the owner purchased bio-medical disposable bins for addicts to toss them in.

The yellow and red bins sit on the floor next to the toilets in the washrooms of the Tim Hortons at the corner of Bank and Cooper streets.
**********

FROM THE COMMENTS:
"When my friends ask me why I spend $3 on a cup of coffee at Starbucks that I can get for $1 at Tim's, I tell them it's because I don't want to have to run the gauntlet of forgotten men outside the door."

"I can hold my own door open, thanks, and no, you're not getting my leftover coin."
**********

LAST WORD: So... bear with me for a sec
When somebody's curious 4 year-old spikes himself... and contracts Hep-C, or God forbid, AIDS... do they sue Tim Hortons... or the McGuinty government -- you know -- the people who actually fund free needles for scummy hypes?
Just askin'.

*


9 comments:

The Trusty Tory said...

It's a good thing I rarely get my lazy ass out of the car to actually go inside to a Tim Horton's.

frank said...

Diane Holmes is no different than most of city council.I think that explaines why property taxes are going through the roof while the city is going down the drain. If I live to be 100 years old I'll never understand lefty logic.

Anonymous said...

Ah, that's why there are so many panhandlers outside that place, next door to the Dept. of Finance incidentally. Just about all of downtown Ottawa has become a drug-ridden mess.

RightGirl said...

I am a snob. When my friends ask me why I spend $3 on a cup of coffee at Starbucks that I can get for $1 at Tim's, I tell them it's because I don't want to have to run the gauntlet of forgotten men outside the door. I can hold my own door open, thanks, and no, you're not getting my leftover coin.

If that's the business Tim's prefers, then I will continue to spend my extra money on homelessness-free coffee.

RG

Neo Conservative said...

*
just wait 'til somebody's four year-old gets spiked... there'll be a lawsuit that'll make kinsella drool.

and the city is handing out free hypodermics to junkies.

insanity.

*

Anonymous said...

Ottawa has positioned itself as a world class drug city, that's what the voters in Ottawa want so they are perfectly willing to accept the crime and disease that go along with such distinction.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"trusty tory says... that's what the voters in Ottawa want so they are perfectly willing..."

i think maybe... this one's on dalton.

*

Crazymamma said...

Darn right it's on Dolton and his gang, we got rid of it but just like a dead body the stink just keeps coming back.

One of the huge problems is that they fund the Needle exchange and the free pretty crack pipes but no one is funding the clean up of said pipes and needles. Volunteers are walking around with their own bio hazard gloves and containers but they can't do it all on the weekends.

Just before Christmas two little girls in Ottawa got pricked by a needle the found outside their CITY living townhouse. It will be months before these Mammas know if the kids will be virus free.

Thank you Dolton.

Anonymous said...

Dolton expects those girls to be sluts and he has the HPV vaccine for that, it's too bad about that HIV thing though...