09 February 2011

Perhaps he had to rush home, to pick up...

...his OHIP card...
Toronto Police are investigating an alleged shooting that happened outside a King West nightclub on Wednesday morning.

Witnesses say one man was hit in the leg but there was no victim to be found when police arrived.
Ooh, ooh... I have a clue...
Shortly after the shooting, a nearby black Honda Civic sped off and hit a cab near Adelaide St. W. and Bathurst St. — two blocks northwest of the crime
**********

RELATED: Another urban shooting...

...must be Wednesday...
-- TORONTO, On. -- A man was rushed to hospital after gunfire rang out on John Garland Boulevard, in the Martin Grove Road and Rexdale Boulevard area.

The shooting happened around 9:30 p.m., Wednesday.
Shades of Sheriff Iggy... it's true. There's never a long gun registry around... when you really need it.
Me: “Hello, I’m not a criminal so I have to report to you that I’ve moved.”

Constable on duty: “Huh?”

Me: “I legally own a rifle so I have to report to you that I’ve moved.”

Constable on duty: “Who said you have to do this?”

Me: “Your boss Chief Jack Ewatsky and Prime Minister Chretien.”

Constable on duty: “Well I,… uh are you sure?”