27 February 2011

What's life without a dream, huh?

Tell me Dalton's gonna show his face... I'll walk barefoot over broken glass all the way from Hastings County...suckass political corrctness**********

RELATED: Too many Liberals...

The Ontario government paid nearly $16-million for the land, which was seized and occupied by protesters from the nearby Six Nations reserve almost four years ago.

Excluding the cost of the land, the simmering land dispute in Caledonia has cost taxpayers $64.3-million.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Dalton and his cronies have figured how to recoup this loss of revenue. Perhaps shutting down the nearest hospital ought to do it.

Grandad said...

I take great offence to being referred to as a non native. I am also not a horse, dog, cat or coyote. There are a lot of other things that I am not as well but mostly I just don't like being called non native.
P.S. I am also non Chinese.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"anon says... shutting down the nearest hospital"

still isn't gonna do anything about the billion dollars in hospital construction cost overruns... or the olg, or e-health fiascos.

dalton... bob rae... not a whole lot of daylight between them.

*

Anonymous said...

too many liberals, and not enough gonads.

Why don't you let us know, what 'having gonads' means neo.

Because, when someone who uses a gun for an avatar like a 12 year old says something like that, one can draw all sorts of conclusions.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"nonny intones... one can draw all sorts of conclusions"

and, of course, my little troll friend... "one" usually does... at least a dozen times a day.

you're just so needy, nonny. maybe you should get a cat.

*